COPILOT PROGRESS LAPI
Since the outbreak of enterocolitis in 1997, food rationing in rabbits has shown its effectiveness in improving conversion rates and intestinal problems. Unfortunately, the automation of feed distribution by timers does not allow precise, progressive and homogeneous distribution of the feed. The Copilot Progress LAPI solves these problems by adapting to the needs of new and existing facilities. Copilot Progress LAPI, a precise and useful automaton.
The complete and simplified management of rabbit feeding
- It ensures a steady and consistent growth: The Copilot Progress LAPI system allows breaking and rationing the feed in order to improve the daily intake of the animals. It manages each row independently taking into account the speed of intake of the animals and the type of row (maternity, fattening …). It also ensures the uniformity of distribution of feed from the first to the last trough.
- It saves time and feed: Copilot Progress LAPI works with a feeding plan that ensures a progressive increase of the daily rations in accordance with the age of the animals. It calculates daily the number and timing of the feeds to be distributed. This allows an optimum consumption an effective use of the feed.
- A forecasting and security tool: At any time you can view the history of daily feed consumption for each of the rows, ensuring a good monitoring of the evolution of the animals. In case of an eventual dysfunction (significant decrease in feed consumption, faulty level sensor, engine fault, etc …) a message is recorded with date and time. Upon arrival, Progress LAPI informs you of the latest events.
- Water control: COPILOT Progress LAPI has 2 entries (1 per room) to measure water consumption and thus to be able to track the progression of the water consumption.
- Light control: the COPILOT Progress LAPI lighting programme is specially tailored for fattening and maternity houses, allowing the timing of the electric lighting.
- Convenient and useful: Equipped with an attractive graphic screen and 4 interactive keys with icons, the programming of the COPILOT PROGRESS LAPI system is easy and quick. Moreover it only requires your intervention once, at the start of each flock.
- Versions: COPILOT PROGRESS LAPI is made in 2 versions: for the management of 8 rows of troughs or for the management of 16 engines.
The COPILOT PROGRESS LAPI exceeds the requirements of the main European standards
|LAPI PLC Program 8 feeders+1 Box 8 switches Auto-stop-manual||230 VAC / 50 Hz||8 T.o.N||1 of 270 x 220 x 110
1 of 190 x 240 x 110
|LAPI PLC program 16 feeders+ 2 Boxes 8 switches Auto-stop-manual||230 VAC / 50 Hz||16 T.o.N||1 of 270 x 220 x 110
2 of 190 x 240 x 110
|Volumetric water meter 2500 l/h||-||1 impulse||2,0 Kg|
|Electro-valve COPILOT Aqua 100 l/min.||230 VAC / 50 Hz||1 T.o.N.||Exit 26/34mm||0,5kG|
Optionally, we can provide the protection and control box for the engines, with the controller LAPI already integrated and connected. For this option, a preliminary survey is required.
For feeding sources other than the established by the European regulations, please contact us.