COPILOT SOL IR
Electric Infrarred screen
The experience of more than 20 years in the manufacture of electric stoves, have developed a range that improves their performance and safety, providing natural heat with no flame, no emission or production of moisture, an excellent reflection of heat , resistance to extreme weather conditions, robustness and ease of storage.
- Composed of stainless steel housing and aluminium baffle special electrical equipment, no stray reflection areas.
- One or more shielded heating, built in stainless steel, particularly refractory.
- Rugged protective grille.
- Support for subject, based on chain and “S’s” fixation.
- 2.5 m cable with standard plug 2 x 10 A + T
- Optionally, it is possible to equip each display with individual thermostat (model ICT).
The range of heaters COPILOT SOL IR has a wide selection of models perfectly suited to your farm.
|Model||Power (W.)||N Resistence||Dimensions (mm.)|
|COPILOT SOL IR 400||420||1 x 400||425 x 170 x 45|
|COPILOT SOL IR 600||630||1 x 600||550 x 170 x 45|
|COPILOT SOL IR 800||840||1 x 800||675 x 170 x 45|
|COPILOT SOL IR 1200||1260||2 x 600||550 x 170 x 45|
|COPILOT SOL IR 1600||1680||2 x 800||675 x 170 x 45|
|COPILOT SOL TIC 800||840||1 x 800||775 x 170 x 45|
|COPILOT SOL TIC 1200||1260||2 x 600||650 x 170 x 45|
|COPILOT SOL TIC 1600||1680||2 x 800||775 x 170 x 45|
|COPILOT SOL TIC 1800||1890||3 x 600||680 x 220 x 45|
|COPILOT SOL TIC 2400||2520||3 x 800||805 x 220 x 45|